Stop Being So Sensitive! Six Tips For Dealing With Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin can be seriously challenging. Your first step is to find the. Consider ingredients such as Chamomile and Aloe.
The second step? Recognizing behaviors that could be contributing to your sensitivity.
(1) Be gentle with your skin when you’re taking care of it. Be careful not to rub your towel on your face—instead, blot it dry.
(2) Watch the temperature of your water, both in the shower and the sink. Washing with anything too hot is sure to dry out and irritate your skin.
(3) Don’t use a scrub if you have sensitive or delicate skin. Those with active acne should also stay away from scrubs. Instead, use a product with a chemical exfoliant, either 1-2 times a week if you’re super-sensitive or 2-3 times if your skin can handle it.
(4) You’re (hopefully) spending eight hours every night with your pillowcase against your face. Be sure to change it regularly, especially if you have acne. Also, check out the pillowcase itself. I had a little bit of skin irritation the other day and realized that it had been caused by using a seriously old, pill-y, bumpy pillowcase. This thing was ancient (a leftover from childhood)—and my face was red. Old pillowcases and seriously low-thread-count cases need to go.
(5) In that same vein, take a look at the laundry detergent you’re using—does it contain fragrances or other irritants?
(6) Finally, keep your skin moisturized! Dry, dehydrated skin is simply more vulnerable to pretty much anything you can throw at it—sun damage, irritation, and your own natural immune responses. The best time to moisturize your skin is while it is still damp from cleansing. Also, invest in a humidifier if you sleep with air conditioning or heat. Use a heavier moisturizer when you are exposed to extreme weather conditions, and make sure that your moisturizer is equipped with sun protection!
With purchases over 60 euros, free shipment in Greece.
Unique sensation for your skin.
After showering, apply MONOI TIKI TAIITI on wet skin and gently dab with a towel. The sensation is unique and your skin will remain soft and hydrated.
Monoi Tiki protects your hair as well!
Apply MONOΪ ΤΙΚΙ ΤΑΗΙΤΙ on your hair after swimming, washing or even on dry hair and enjoy the absolute softness.